Bogs Tradesman Tall
$74.99 On Sale!
The Bogs Tradesman Tall was featured on The Discovery Channel show, Deadliest Catch.
When you're working in bone-chilling temperatures or dealing with heavy equipment while the sky is raining fire, you need a boot that is built to survive.
The Tradesman blends comfort and functionality into a sleek design. Bogs' patented moisture transfer technology makes the Tradesmen absolutely waterproof while providing maximum breathability to keep your feet dry and warm down to -40°F. Its sole is tested to be chemical and slip-resistant so that you can depend on a sure-step in any situation while the European last and thermo molded footbed guarantee all day comfort.
- 100% Waterproof
- Natural hand-lasted rubber upper with a four way stretch outer shell
- ASTM approved chemical and slip-resistant non-marking and self-cleaning outsole
- Eco-friendly thermo molded EVA foot bed
- Aegis anti-microbial odor protection insole
- Moisture wicking neoprene foam pad
- Comfort rated from temperate to -40°F or sub-zero conditions
- Approximate height 16.25" (varies by size and date of manufacture)
Med. (D) - 14, 16
This item is a closeout. Closeout purchases can be returned for an exchange, but are not eligible for refund.
Select a Color & Size and Add To Cart
You can always remove it later. Shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart.
What our customers have to say
You don't know how much I appreciate your punctual delivery and good prices, plus the selection of size 17 shoes for my son!! You have a committed customer, here, and I tell... - Kristine in Ontario, Canada
Thank you for the note - the shoes are great! I will definitely be visiting your online store again. Thanks again.... - Brent in Virginia