Bogs Tradesman Tall
$74.99 On Sale!
The Bogs Tradesman Tall was featured on The Discovery Channel show, Deadliest Catch.
When you're working in bone-chilling temperatures or dealing with heavy equipment while the sky is raining fire, you need a boot that is built to survive.
The Tradesman blends comfort and functionality into a sleek design. Bogs' patented moisture transfer technology makes the Tradesmen absolutely waterproof while providing maximum breathability to keep your feet dry and warm down to -40°F. Its sole is tested to be chemical and slip-resistant so that you can depend on a sure-step in any situation while the European last and thermo molded footbed guarantee all day comfort.
- 100% Waterproof
- Natural hand-lasted rubber upper with a four way stretch outer shell
- ASTM approved chemical and slip-resistant non-marking and self-cleaning outsole
- Eco-friendly thermo molded EVA foot bed
- Aegis anti-microbial odor protection insole
- Moisture wicking neoprene foam pad
- Comfort rated from temperate to -40°F or sub-zero conditions
- Approximate height 16.25" (varies by size and date of manufacture)
Med. (D) - 14, 16
This item is a closeout. Closeout purchases can be returned for an exchange, but are not eligible for refund.
Select a Color & Size and Add To Cart
You can always remove it later. Shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart.
What our customers have to say
Thanks for the email. I really like the shoes (which I received yesterday). It is great to find your site on the Internet. As you have heard before, it is nearly impossible... - Alvin in West Virginia
Got the Sandals and WOW there great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really appreciate all the GREAT help and your time, really means alot to find someone who cares about the people and... - Paul in Kansas