Bogs Tradesman Tall
$74.99 On Sale!
The Bogs Tradesman Tall was featured on The Discovery Channel show, Deadliest Catch.
When you're working in bone-chilling temperatures or dealing with heavy equipment while the sky is raining fire, you need a boot that is built to survive.
The Tradesman blends comfort and functionality into a sleek design. Bogs' patented moisture transfer technology makes the Tradesmen absolutely waterproof while providing maximum breathability to keep your feet dry and warm down to -40°F. Its sole is tested to be chemical and slip-resistant so that you can depend on a sure-step in any situation while the European last and thermo molded footbed guarantee all day comfort.
- 100% Waterproof
- Natural hand-lasted rubber upper with a four way stretch outer shell
- ASTM approved chemical and slip-resistant non-marking and self-cleaning outsole
- Eco-friendly thermo molded EVA foot bed
- Aegis anti-microbial odor protection insole
- Moisture wicking neoprene foam pad
- Comfort rated from temperate to -40°F or sub-zero conditions
- Approximate height 16.25" (varies by size and date of manufacture)
Med. (D) - 14, 16
This item is a closeout. Closeout purchases can be returned for an exchange, but are not eligible for refund.
Select a Color & Size and Add To Cart
You can always remove it later. Shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart.
What our customers have to say
My recent purchase of shoes was just great, yes, I'm very happy with them. I admire your concerns, for customer satisfaction. It's nice to find a company that understands... - Denise in Florida
The shoes are great. I will be doing business with you in the future for sure, and I will not hesitate to pass on your business cards when the opportunity arises.... - Paul in Quebec, Canada