Converse Composite Toe Tan Hiker
$124.99 On Sale!
Converse Work's classic performance athletic hiker hi top features a composite toe to size 18! A composite toe cap is made from a non-ferrous elastomeric material. This material is also light weight and will not conduct heat or electricity.
- Nubuck leather upper
- Drilex lining
- Removable polyurethane cushion insert
- EVA midsole
- Dual density; rubber bottom outsole
- Converse shock absorbing heel airbag
- Shock eliminator heel plug
- 100% non-metallic and safe for airport security
- Static dissipative - ESD performance takes the next step with DR dual-resistor technology. It's so precise, it's patented -- under U.S. Patent 6,421,222.
- Composite toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 Standard for protective footwear
Med. (D) 14, 15, 17
Wide (2E) 14, 15, 16, 17
This item is a closeout. Closeout purchases can be returned for an exchange, but are not eligible for refund.
Select a Color & Size and Add To Cart
You can always remove it later. Shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart.
What our customers have to say
Thank you for your customer service and the shoes that were sent as a gift. And I will be ordering from you again.... - Daniel in Virginia
I wanted to give you all a BIG thank you for your quick delivery of my shoes and to thank you for this website. After my pregnancy I went from an 11 to a size 12 and the only... - Staci in Florida