The Wade slip-on, from Dunham's Waterford Collection, features a full-grain leather upper with a stretch collar for a secure fit. Comfort features include Abzorb® pods in the heel and forefoot which provide superior shock absorption. Additional underfoot cushioning ensures maximum comfort.
The Dunham Wade is a medicare certified A5500 diabetic shoe. With a Rollbar® for rear foot stability, and a slip-resistant outsole, this shoe is designed to keep you supported all day. The Wade has a removable footbed, textile lining, and an EVA midsole with a non-marking rubber outsole.
M (D) - 14, 15, 17, 18
XW (4E) - 14, 16, 17
- Full grain leather upper
- Abzorb® pods in the heel and forefoot provide superior shock absorption and additional underfoot cushioning for maximum multi-mile comfort
- Removable footbed
- EVA midsole with non-marking siped rubber outsole
- Textile lining
- Rollbar® for rear foot stability
- Stretch collar for a secure fit and easy on-and-off
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Slip-resistant outsole