The Avenger 7300 is built with value, innovation, and performance. This black leather work boot features a steel toe as well as an internal metatarsal guard for the ultimate safety protection. The removable perspiration-absorbing dual density PU insole helps keep your feet dry while the high heat thread and high heat outsole keep you safe. Other safety features include an oil and slip resistant outsole.
The team behind Nautilus Safety Footwear saw a need in the traditional work boot market. Avenger was born in 2006 to offer lightweight, comfortable, high-quality work boots. Avenger combines advanced manufacturing techniques with traditional styling and quality materials to meet the toughest safety standards in the industry today.
Medium (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17
Wide (2E) - 14, 15, 16, 17
- Full-grain leather upper
- Steel safety toe cap
- Internal metatarsal guard
- Removable perspiration absorbing dual density PU insole
- Rubber slip- and oil-resistant outsole secured with bondi high heat thread for maximum safety
- High heat outsole to 600° F
- Gore® performance sewing thread used in upper stitching for greater heat-, abrasion-, and rot-resistance
- Meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-11 impact/compression, metatarsal guard and EH ratings
- Mark II slip resistant test results: SR Wet/0.8, SR Oily/0.27, SR Oily Wet/0.28
- Made in China