The 700 waterproof duty boot from Belleville is an 8" high standard military boot composed of 100% cattlehide leather and nylon fabric. The VIBRAM® outsole, GORE-TEX™ fabric, cushioned midsole, and molded, removable insole work together to protect your feet while you protect our country.
Belleville Boot Company was established in 1904 and is the oldest and largest US military boot provider in the nation. Over a century of precision and dedication to craftsmanship combine to serve as the ultimate salute to the men and women of our armed forces.
Please note the manufacturer advises this Made in the USA style from Belleville may run 1/2 to 1 size large.
Narrow (B) - 14, 15, 16
Regular (M or D) - 14, 15, 16
Wide (W or EE) - 14, 15, 16
Extra-Wide (XW or EEEE) - 14, 15, 16
- 8" standard military height
- Smooth cattlehide leather and nylon upper
- Highly cushioned and shock absorbent midsole
- 100% rubber VIBRAM® outsole
- Single density molded removable insole
- VANGUARD® running shoe sole construction
- Durable waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX® fabric
- One size 14 weighs 2 lb 8 oz
- Made in the USA