The Carolina WP Broad Toe Composite safety boot is an all-leather work boot that's there for you when you need dependable, comfortable boots. Carolina has delivered the best work and safety footwear in the industry for over 50 years.
The Carolina 5520 style work boot has a copper crazy horse leather upper paired with a rubber outsole that is electrical hazard rated, oil and slip-resistant. Comfort features include a removable polyurethane footbed, EVA midsole, and Pillow Cushion™ insole. The non-metallic shank and cement construction provide the stability you need to get you through your work day. The waterproof Scubaliner™ system will keep your feet dry while you work hard. Carolina boots work.
Special note: Carolina has been experiencing manufacturing delays related to the pandemic. You can sign up for an email stock notification if the size and width you need is not available. Contact us if you need more information.
Copper Crazy Horse
Medium (D) - 14
- Copper crazy horse leather upper
- Composite safety toe cap - non-metallic safety toe meets ASTM standards for compression and impact test rating of I-75/C-75
- Waterproof scubaliner™
- Removable AG7™ polyurethane footbed
- EVA midsole
- Pillow cushion™ insole
- Electrical hazard to withstand applications of 18,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage
- Non-metallic shank
- Cement construction
- Oil & Slip resistant rubber outsole
- Fits true to size with the Brannock Device
- One size 14 weighs 2 lb 6 oz
- Made in China