Nautilus Safety Footwear draws on their athletic heritage to bring you ergonomic designs, athletic construction, and the safety features required by employers and government standards.
The Nautilus 1657 slip on work shoe has a durable leather upper that meets scratch resistant workplace requirements. The lightweight carbon nanofiber composite safety toe meets ASTM 2413-11 impact and compression standards without the heavy weight of steel. The removable EVA cushioned insole has advanced ESD and TPU stabilization in the arch. Additional comfort features include an EVA midsole and a slip resistant rubber outsole. This shoe delivers an advanced ESD system in a convenient slip-on style with a stretch gusset entry.
M (D) - 14, 15, 16. 17
W (2E) - 14, 15, 16, 17
- Durable leather upper
- Lightweight carbon nanofiber composite safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-11 I/75 C/75 standards
- EVA cushioned CSD-Edge insole with Advanced ESD and TPU arch stabilizer
- CSD-Edge EVA midsole for comfort, stability, and durability
- CSD-Edge rubber outsole
- .45 Mark II slip rating
- Advanced ESD system with ratings at 1-10 Ohms
- Slip-on styling with stretch gussets for accommodating fit
- One size 14 weighs 1 lb 9 oz
- Made in China