The New Balance 627V2 work shoe has the steel toe protection you need on top and the cross-trainer bottom you deserve for all-day comfort and support.
The removable cushioned insole and Abzorb midsole provide cushioning throughout your work day while the slip-resistant outsole and steel-toe protection keep you safe. The static dissipative New Balance 627 with a full-grain leather upper is available in D, 2E, and 4E widths up to size 18.
This style will not continue into 2023 so grab yours while you can!
M (D) - 14, 16
W (2E) - 14
- Leather upper
- Removable cushioned insole
- Abzorb rubber contect to increase cushioning and compression resistance properties which aids in absorbing forceful impacts
- Slip resistant outsole properties are tested under ASTM F 2913-11, which meets or exceeds a result of 0.7 for dry and wet conditions, and 0.5 for oily, wet, and soapy conditions
- Static Dissipative footwear displaces charges of electricity through a walking surface, thus reducing the static electricity hazards (meets ASTM F 2412-11 and ASTM F 2412-11 requirements)
- Steel Toe footwear is engineered with a wide-flanged, tempered steel-toe cap that provides protection in hazardous work environments (meets ASTM F 2412-11, ASTM F 2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards)
- One size 14 weighs 1 lb 8 oz
- Made in China