The Bogs Tillamook Bay is a waterproof shoe with a non-slip, non-marking outsole. This shoe will keep your feet comfortable, warm, and dry this winter.
The Tillamook Bay is designed to provide you with non-slip performance in the outdoors. You can tread through the snow or across a stream in these waterproof shoes.
Cleaning tip for rubber - sometimes a white, powdery film forms on real rubber, called "bloom". To remove "bloom" you can use a cleaner like Hunter Rubber Buffer, or you can try a teaspoon of olive oil. Rub the oil into the rubber part of the boot with a clean cloth. Note this tip applies to the rubber portions of the boot only.
Medium (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- 100% Waterproof and Warm
- Comfort rated from +60° to -20°
- Non-slip, non-marking outsole
- Four-way stretch upper
- Aegis anti-microbial odor protection
- Approximate height 5.25" (varies by size and date of manufacture)
- One size 14 weighs 1 lb 15 oz
- Made in China