The 626 version 2 from New Balance is a cross-trainer that provides fit, support, and durability. The cushioned insole and slip-resistant outsole make this shoe the ideal choice for those on their feet all day at work.
The New Balance 626K2 has a highly rated slip-resistant outsole making it the ideal choice for anyone who wishes to remain upright in a slippery environment. The new lug pattern for superior traction along with abzorb® cushioning makes the 626 the ideal work shoe. This shoe is available in D, 2E, 4E, and 6E widths to size 18.
M (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
W (2E) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
XW (4E) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
XXW (6E) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Compression molded midsole
- Leather upper for natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- Non-marking rubber outsole won't mark floors
- Slip-resistant outsole meets ASTM 2412-11/2413-11 standards
- Internal shank for stability
- Abzorb® superior cushioning
- New Balance fits true-to-size with the Brannock scale