John Deere boots are manufactured by the Dan Post Boot Company. This 6" safety toe boot features an internal metatarsal guard for optimum protection.
This lace-up style boot from John Deere has a 6" leather upper with moisture-wicking lining on the inside. The tempered steel shank, electrical hazard, welt construction, and oil, slip, and heat-resistant outsole ensure you're ready to tackle everything the day brings your way. The wrapped cushioned insole keeps you walking in comfort while the internal flexible metatarsal guard and steel safety toe keep you protected.
Dan Post is no longer manufacturing John Deere boots so get yours quickly while supplies last! We will not be able to re-stock this boot.
M (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17
W (2E) - 14, 15, 16
- Dark Brown Tumbled and Oiled Full Grain Leather
- Soft, High Abrasion, Moisture-Wicking Lining
- Wrapped Cushion Insole
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Goodyear welt construction
- Oil, Slip and Heat Resistant Combine II Rubber Outsole
- Internal Flexible Met Guard meets ASTM MT75 standards
- Safety Toe meets ASTM 175/C75 Standards
- Electrical Hazard meets ASTM Standards