Dan Post is no longer manufacturing John Deere boots so get yours quickly while supplies last! We will not be able to re-stock this boot.
This John Deere 6" steel-toe lace-up boot is waterproof and available up to size 17 2E. From John Deere's 'All Around Series', these boots are perfect for many uses from light duty to heavy construction. John Deere will be there to help you finish the job. The insoles in this boot are breathable from heel-to-toe, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and washable.
This lace up style boot from John Deere has a 6" all leather waterproof upper with moisture-wicking lining on the inside. The waterproof membrane bootie and removable Airflow II orthotic with open cell PU insert keep your feet comfortable and dry all day. The steel toe, tempered steel shank, welt construction, and oil, heat, and slip-resistant outsole ensure you're ready to tackle everything the day brings your way.
M (D) - 14
W (2E) - 14, 15
- Full grain waterproof leather upper
- 6" height
- Eyelets and hooks set on stainless steel washers
- Cambrelle II moisture-wicking lining
- HBR waterproof membrane bootie
- Removable Airflow II orthotic with open cell PU insert
- Tempered steel shank
- Welt construction
- "Foreman" high abrasion, oil, heat and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Steel-toe meets or exceeds Impact 75 and Compression C75 testing using ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 testing standards