Nautilus Safety Footwear draws on their athletic footwear heritage to bring you ergonomic designs, athletic construction, and the safety features required by employers and government standards.
The Nautilus 1326 has a leather and nylon upper and features an ergonomically designed "wide area" steel toe safety cap. The removable anti-fatigue polyurethane insole pairs well with the EVA midsole for maximum comfort. Safety features include a slip and oil resistant rubber outsole and ESD ratings.
M (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17
W (2E) - 14, 15, 16, 17
XW (4E) - 14, 15, 16, 17
- Nylon and leather upper
- Ergonomically designed "Wide Area" steel toe cap
- Removable anti-fatigue polyurethane insole
- EVA midsole
- Slip-Resistant and Oil-Resistant stabilizer outsole
- No exposed metal to meet scratch resistant workplace requirement
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-11 I/75 C/75 impact/compression specifications
- ESD ratings meet ASTM F2413-11 section 5.6 and ASTM F2892-11 section 5.3 standards