The Avenger 7258 leather workboot has a removable perspiration-absorbing dual density PU insole helps keep your feet dry. This rugged waterproof boot features a puncture resistant plate and a bumper toe guard for extra protection. Other safety features include an oil and slip resistant outsole.
The team behind Nautilus Safety Footwear saw a need in the traditional work boot market. Avenger was born in 2006 to offer lightweight, comfortable, high-quality work boots. Avenger combines advanced manufacturing techniques with traditional styling and quality materials to meet the toughest safety standards in the industry today.
Medium (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17
Wide (2E) - 14, 15, 16, 17
- Full-grain crazy horse leather upper
- Steel safety toe cap
- Removable perspiration absorbing dual density PU insole
- Rubber slip- and oil-resistant high abrasion and metal chip resistant outsole
- Lenzi® puncture resistant plate for enhanced puncture protection and flexibility
- Gore® performance sewing thread used in upper stitching for greater heat-, abrasion-, and rot-resistance
- Waterproof membrane system
- Bumper toe to guard against abrasion
- Meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-11 impact/compression, puncture resistant and EH ratings
- Mark II slip resistant test results: SR Wet/0.8, SR Oily/0.27, SR Oily Wet/0.28
- Made in China