The Khyber from Belleville is an 8" high hot weather, lace-up, tactical boot composed of 100% cattlehide leather and nylon fabric. The VIBRAM® outsole, cushioned midsole, and molded, removable insole work together to protect your feet while you protect your citizens.
Belleville Boot Company was established in 1904 and is the oldest and largest US military boot provider in the nation. Over a century of precision and dedication to craftsmanship combine to serve as the ultimate salute to the men and women of our armed forces.
Regular (M or D) - 14
Wide (W or EE) - 14
- 8" standard military height
- Smooth full-grain cattlehide leather and nylon upper
- Highly cushioned and shock absorbent midsole
- 100% rubber VIBRAM® Ibex outsole for rugged terrain
- TR-1® load bearing orthotic removable insole
- Low profile sole reduces weight and improves mobility
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Rappelling bars on outsole extend wear
- Aggressive lace-to-toe style allows for a customized fit
- Air mesh, breathable, moisture-wicking lining
- One size 14 weighs 1 lb 15 oz
- Made in China