The Columbia Redmond III waterproof hiking shoes deliver amazing comfort and traction whether you're on the trail or walking city streets. This durable and protective shoe is composed of a suede, synthetic leather, and mesh upper along with a molded toe cap. The waterproof breathable construction seals out moisture while the lightweight midsole provides superior cushioning and high energy return to keep your feet light and comfortable all day.
This Redmond III trail shoe is packed with technology including a Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long-lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return. The Omni-Tech™ waterproof breathable seam-sealed membrane bootie construction is paired with an Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole. The gusseted tongue helps keep debris out on all your adventures.
W (2E) - 14
- Combination suede, synthetic leather, and mesh upper
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof breathable seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole provides long lasting comfort, superior cushioning and high energy return
- Non-marking Omni-Grip™ traction rubber outsole
- Removable cushioned insole
- Gusseted tongue to keep debris out
- Molded toe cap protection
- Made in Myanmar (Burma)
- One size 14 weighs 1 lb 1 oz