The Columbia Redmond V2 waterproof trail shoe is a durable, waterproof, low hiker that will deliver amazing comfort and traction whether you're on the trail or walking city streets. With a suede leather, mesh, and webbed upper, the waterproof breathable construction will seal out moisture. The lightweight midsole provides responsive cushioning while the non-marking rubber outsole is adaptable to any terrain that comes your way.
The Redmond V2 hiker is packed with technology including a Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long-lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return. The Omni-Tech™ waterproof breathable seam-sealed membrane bootie construction is paired with an Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole. This hiker offers the protection you need for all life's adventures.
Mud, Dark Adobe
M (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17
- Combination suede leather, mesh, and webbing upper
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof breathable seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole provides long lasting comfort, superior cushioning and high energy return
- Non-marking Omni-Grip™ traction rubber outsole
- Removable cushioned insole
- Made in Vietnam
- One size 14 weighs 1 lb 3 oz