This John Deere 11" steel-toe wellington boot is waterproof and available up to size 17 2E. From John Deere's 'All Around Series', these boots are perfect for many uses from light duty to heavy construction. John Deere will be there to help you finish the job. The insoles in this boot are breathable from heel-to-toe, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and washable.
The full grain waterproof leather upper shaft of this boot features pull holes for easy pull on. The moisture-wicking lining inside and waterproof membrane bootie construction keep you dry while the steel toe, welt construction and oil, heat, and slip resistant outsole keep you protected. Comfort and support features include a removable orthotic insert and tempered steel shank.
M (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17
W (2E) - 14, 15, 16, 17
- Full grain waterproof leather upper
- 11" height with pull holes
- Cambrelle II moisture-wicking lining
- HBR waterproof membrane bootie
- Removable Airflow II orthotic with open cell PU insert
- Tempered steel shank
- Welt construction
- "Foreman" high abrasion, oil, heat and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Steel-toe meets or exceeds the Impact 75 and Compression C75 testing using ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 standards