The Keen Utility line provides you with the trail comfort and wide toe box you love from Keen in the steel toe protection you need for work. The Utility Detroit XT Mid is a comfortable steel toe work boot with a flexible feel and supportive hiker fit.
The Detroit XT Mid is packed with safety features including an EH, oil and slip-resistant outsole, a waterproof leather upper, reflective webbing, and a steel protective toe. Comfort features include contoured heel lock, dual-density compression molded EVA midsole, removable, metatomical PU footbed, and moisture-wicking lining.
Note: This style was discontinued by the manufacturer so grab yours while we have them available.
M (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17
W (2E) - 14, 15, 16, 17
- Waterproof leather upper
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Keen.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Keen.Key-Tech Flex contoured underfoot support
- Contoured heel lock
- Reflective webbing for safety and visibility
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Medium duty
- Oil resistant outsole
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- One size 14 weighs 2 lb 4 oz
- Made in China