We are excited to offer you a composite toe line in 4E widths to size 18. The New Balance 589 work shoe is packed with safety features including composite toe, electrical hazard rating, and a slip-resistant rubber outsole. REVlite provides significant lightweight performance foam cushioning in the midsole along with an ultra-soft removable comfort insole to keep you comfortable while you work
Electrical hazard footwear meets ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 EH standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors or apparatus. Composite toe footwear meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards. They are engineered with a wide flanged composite material providing added protection for those who need it most.
This shoe will not continue beyond Fall/Winter 2018. Purchase now while we have availability.
M (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
W (2E) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
XW (4E) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Leather/mesh upper for natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- Slip-resistant outsole meets ASTM F 293-11 standards
- 10mm drop
- Electrical hazard footwear meets ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 EH standards
- EVA removable insole
- REVlite lightweight foam cushioned midsole
- Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards
- One size 14 weighs 1 lb 7 oz
- New Balance fits true-to-size with the Brannock scale
- Made in China