The New Balance 589 work shoe has a wide-flanged composite safety toe with a slip-resistant outsole for the protection and traction you need throughout your work day. This shoe is packed with safety features including a composite safety toe, ESD rating, and a slip-resistant rubber outsole.
The Electric Static Dissipative (ESD) footwear meets ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2412-18 performance requirements, making this shoe ideal for wear around electronics or in other static-sensitive environments. Composite toe footwear meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards. Comfort features include a REVlite cushioned midsole along with an ultra-soft removable comfort insole.
Black, Toro Red
M (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
W (2E) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
XW (4E) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Synthetic and textile uppere
- Slip-resistant outsole meets ASTM F 2913-19 standards
- 10mm drop
- Electrical Static Dissipation footwear meets ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2412-18 standards
- EVA removable insole
- REVlite lightweight foam cushioned midsole
- Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards
- One size 14 weighs 1 lb 7 oz
- New Balance fits true-to-size with the Brannock scale
- Made in China