The New Balance 627 work shoe has the steel toe protection you need on top and the cross-trainer bottom you deserve for all-day comfort and support.
An EVA foam midsole and footbed provide cushioning throughout your work day while the slip-resistant footbed and steel-toe protection keeps you safe. The static dissipative New Balance 627 with a suede and leather upper is available in D, 2E, and 4E widths up to size 18.
M (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
W (2E) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
XW (4E) - 14
- 10mm drop
- 52 Durometer Insert/midsole
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam footbed for cushioning
- Gusseted tongue sewn in place to keep debris out for midfoot protection
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Internal shank
- Non-marking outsole
- Slip resistant outsole properties are tested under ASTM F 2913-11, which meets or exceeds a result of 0.7 for dry and wet conditions, and 0.5 for oily, wet, and soapy conditions
- Static Dissipative footwear displaces charges of electricity through a walking surface, thus reducing the static electricity hazards (meets ASTM F 2412-11 and ASTM F 2412-11 requirements)
- Steel Toe footwear is engineered with a wide-flanged, tempered steel-toe cap that provides protection in hazardous work environments (meets ASTM F 2412-11, ASTM F 2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards)
- Suede, leather, and woven textile upper