The New Balance 627V2 work shoe has the steel toe protection you need on top and the cross-trainer bottom you deserve for all-day comfort and support.
The removable cushioned insole and Abzorb midsole provide cushioning throughout your work day while the slip-resistant outsole and steel-toe protection keep you safe. The static dissipative New Balance 627 with a suede leather and mesh upper is available in D and 4E widths up to size 18. This shoe also features Toe Protect technology with reinforced toe tip to protect your toes.
This style will not continue into 2023 so grab yours while you can!
W (2E) - 15
- Suede leather and mesh upper
- Removable cushioned, molded insole
- Toe protect which is a reinforced toe tip designed to help protect the toes
- Abzorb rubber contect to increase cushioning and compression resistance properties which aids in absorbing forceful impacts
- Slip resistant outsole properties are tested under ASTM F 2913-11, which meets or exceeds a result of 0.7 for dry and wet conditions, and 0.5 for oily, wet, and soapy conditions
- Static Dissipative footwear displaces charges of electricity through a walking surface, thus reducing the static electricity hazards (meets ASTM F 2412-11 and ASTM F 2412-11 requirements)
- Steel Toe footwear is engineered with a wide-flanged, tempered steel-toe cap that provides protection in hazardous work environments (meets ASTM F 2412-11, ASTM F 2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards)
- Made in China
- One size 14 weighs 1 lb 10 oz