The 940V4 is a stability running shoe that allows you to push your running passion to its limits. The high-density medial post and T-BEAM technology provides torsional stability for overpronators. With excellent motion control, this shoe will become a fast favorite.
This shoe is packed with technology to ensure your feet can run each mile in comfort. With full-length ABZORB cushioning in the midsole you'll have a soft landing with each stride to allow you to strive for your best run every time. The synthetic mesh upper allows for breathability. The New Balance 940V4 running shoe is Medicare A5500 certified.
M (D) - 14, 15, 16
W (2E) - 14, 15
XW (4E) - 14, 15, 16
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- 12 mm drop
- Abzorb® midsole absorbs impact through combination of cushioning and compression resistance
- T-BEAM flexible TPU shank for stability and support
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Dual density post for added stability
- Removable insole
- Fits true-to-size with the Brannock scale device
- Manufactured in Vietnam
- One size 14 weighs 1 lb 1 oz