The Olukai Ohana sandal is part of Olukai's Makai line. The Makai (meaning 'toward the ocean') selection is constructed for your ocean lifestyle. Whether you're on the sand, on the ocean, or just inspired by them, this sandal is built for your life around the water. It's durably constructed of the highest quality water-friendly materials and non-slip outsoles to provide you with a solid foundation.
The anatomical midsole of this flip-flop gives you support and comfort. One of the owners wears this sandal and says it is absolutely the most comfortable sandal he has ever worn. So we found them and now bring them to you, up to size 18.
Dark Java Brown / Ray:
M (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Water-resistant synthetic leather strap with soft, quick-drying jersey knit lining and neoprene backer
- Anatomical compression-molded EVA midsole with ICEVA drop-in footbed for personalized fit
- Non-marking rubber or gum rubber outsole with coral reef lug design for added grip
- Soft nylon toe post webbing, laser-etched logo, and embroidered detail
- Purchase of this style supports Olukai's Ohana Giveback Program