The original Sorel Caribou is often imitated but never equaled. Only Sorel designs the real deal with timeless styling for all-purpose winter work and play. The seam-sealed waterproof construction and waterproof nubuck leather upper work together to keep your feet dry while the removable 9mm ThermoPlus® felt InnerBoot keeps them warm. The Sorel Caribou is comfort rated to -40° F. Sorel's handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell and AeroTrac™ non-loading outsole provide the durability you need in cold, rugged conditions.
Cleaning tip for rubber - sometimes a white, powdery film forms on real rubber, called "bloom". To remove "bloom" you can use a cleaner like Hunter Rubber Buffer, or you can try a teaspoon of olive oil. Rub the oil into the rubber part of the boot with a clean cloth. Note this tip applies to the rubber portions of the boot only.
M (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Removable 9mm ThermoPlus® felt InnerBoot
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug
- Sherpa Pile™ snow cuff
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell
- Sorel AeroTrac™ non-loading outsole
- Sorel rated to -40° F
- Approximate height 13" (varies by size and date of manufacture)