The Sorel Caribou XT has all the features of the original Caribou with the added benefit of Omni-Heat™ technology. Only Sorel designs the real deal with timeless styling for all-purpose winter work and play. The water and wind resistant PU textile upper keeps you dry while the removable 9mm recycled felt InnerBoot keeps them warm. The Sorel Caribou is comfort rated to -40° F. Sorel's handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell and AeroTrac™ non-loading outsole provide the durability you need in cold, rugged conditions.
Cleaning tip for rubber - sometimes a white, powdery film forms on real rubber, called "bloom". To remove "bloom" you can use a cleaner like Hunter Rubber Buffer, or you can try a teaspoon of olive oil. Rub the oil into the rubber part of the boot with a clean cloth. Note this tip applies to the rubber portions of the boot only.
M (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17
- Durable water and wind resistant PU backed synthetic textile upper
- Removable 9mm washable recycled felt inner boot
- Omni-Heat™ reflective lining
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with enhanced two-layer construction for durability
- SOREL aero-trac non-loading outsole
- Sorel rated to -40° F
- Approximate height 10 3/4" (varies by size and date of manufacture)