The Sorel Glacier XT is a tall pack boot for the customer seeking the ultimate utility boot. The durable water and wind resistant PU coated textile upper has a drawstring with barrel lock closure. The removable 13mm ThermoPlus™ felt inner boot pairs with a 13mm meltdown midsole and Omni-Heat™ reflective lining for the ultimate in warmth. Sorel's handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell and AeroTrac™ non-loading outsole provide the durability you need in cold, rugged conditions. The Sorel Glacier XT is comfort rated to -100° F.
Cleaning tip for rubber - sometimes a white, powdery film forms on real rubber, called "bloom". To remove "bloom" you can use a cleaner like Hunter Rubber Buffer, or you can try a teaspoon of olive oil. Rub the oil into the rubber part of the boot with a clean cloth. Note this tip applies to the rubber portions of the boot only.
M (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17
- Durable water and wind resistant PU coated synthetic textile upper
- Drawstring with barrel lock closure system
- Removable 13mm ThermoPlus™ felt inner boot
- Omni-Heat™ reflective lining
- Removable 13mm SOREL meltdown midsole
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell
- SOREL aero-trac non-loading outsole
- Sorel rated to -100° F
- Approximate height 16 3/8" (varies by size and date of manufacture)