Bogs Steel Toe Rancher
Manufacturer: Bogs Footwear
The Bogs® Rancher with Steel Toe is built especially to handle all the dirt and mud Mother Nature can throw at you. Constructed from durable hand-lasted rubber and flexible four way stretch 7mm Neo-Tech insulation. Durable, shock-absorbing rubber outsole. Comfort rated to -40°F.
- 100% Waterproof and Warm
- Natural hand-lasted rubber and a four way stretch inner bootie
- Non-slip and non-marking outsole
- Aegis antimicrobial odor protection insole
- Comfort rated from temperate to -40°F or sub zero conditions
- Meets ASTM 1677, F2913-11, and D471 2010 slip and chemical resistance standards
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 and F2412-11 steel toe standards
- Approximate height 15 3/8" (varies by size and date of manufacture)
Please note: New stock arriving in the Bogs Steel Toe Rancher features an orange toe so they are compliant with OSHA standards. We will ship the solid black toe until inventory is depleted then all shipments will be the new orange toe.
Med. (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Select a Color & Size and Add To Cart
You can always remove it later. Shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart.
What our customers have to say
If you are not the boss of the company, please show this to him and tell him how very pleased I was with the help you were able to give to me!! My son's employers were not... - Kristine in Ontario, Canada
WOW!...My shoes were on my doorsetep when I came home from work today. I am very pleased with handling of the entire process. The signed thank you note with the business... - Linda in Michigan