Bogs Steel Toe Forge Rancher
Manufacturer: Bogs Footwear
The Bogs® Rancher with Steel Toe is built especially to handle all the dirt and mud Mother Nature can throw at you. Constructed from durable hand-lasted rubber and flexible four way stretch 7mm Neo-Tech insulation. Durable, shock-absorbing rubber outsole. Comfort rated to -40°F.
Cleaning tip for rubber - sometimes a white, powdery film forms on real rubber, called "bloom". To remove "bloom" you can use a cleaner like Hunter Rubber Buffer, or you can try a teaspoon of olive oil. Rub the oil into the rubber part of the boot with a clean cloth. Note this tip applies to the rubber portions of the boot only.
- 100% Waterproof and Warm
- Natural hand-lasted rubber and a four way stretch inner bootie
- Non-slip and non-marking outsole
- Aegis antimicrobial odor protection insole
- Comfort rated from temperate to -40°F or sub zero conditions
- Meets ASTM 1677, F2913-11, and D471 2010 slip and chemical resistance standards
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 and F2412-11 steel toe standards
- Approximate height 15 3/8" (varies by size and date of manufacture)
Please note:Bogs first made this boot in solid black then switched to an orange toe based on OSHA recommendations. New stock arriving features a grey toe. Based on stock and size you will receive one of these three toe colors. If you have a specific need please notate in your order or give us a call and we'll see if we can accommodate you.
Med. (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Select a Color & Size and Add To Cart
You can always remove it later. Shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart.
What our customers have to say
2BigFeet-Thanks. I received one of the pairs today. Will probably get the 2nd pair tomorrow. Can't tell you enough how happy I am that I came across your website. My... - Teresa in Alabama
Just wanted to let you know that the shoes arrived on time and fit beautifully... The next time we need shoes we will contact 2bigfeet first!... - Deb in Colorado