Bogs Steel Toe Rancher
Manufacturer: Bogs Footwear
The Bogs® Rancher with Steel Toe is built especially to handle all the dirt and mud Mother Nature can throw at you. Constructed from durable hand-lasted rubber and flexible four way stretch 7mm Neo-Tech insulation. Durable, shock-absorbing rubber outsole. Comfort rated to -40°F.
- 100% Waterproof and Warm
- Natural hand-lasted rubber and a four way stretch inner bootie
- Non-slip and non-marking outsole
- Aegis antimicrobial odor protection insole
- Comfort rated from temperate to -40°F or sub zero conditions
- Meets ASTM 1677, F2913-11, and D471 2010 slip and chemical resistance standards
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 and F2412-11 steel toe standards
- Approximate height 15 3/8" (varies by size and date of manufacture)
Please note:Bogs first made this boot in solid black then switched to an orange toe based on OSHA recommendations. New stock arriving features a grey toe. Based on stock and size you will receive one of these three toe colors. If you have a specific need please notate in your order or give us a call and we'll see if we can accommodate you.
Med. (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Select a Color & Size and Add To Cart
You can always remove it later. Shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart.
What our customers have to say
Just wanted to let you know that my son loves his brushed nubuck Dunhams. He wears a size 18 and stylish shoes are hard to find in that size. This is the 2nd pair we have... - Val in South Dakota
Thank you for your interest. I purchased the shoes for a local Iraqi that works for me and is unable to find shoes his size in Iraq. I hope to receive them in the next few... - Jon in Iraq