Bogs Forge Steel Toe
Manufacturer: Bogs Footwear
The Bogs® Rancher with Steel Toe is built especially to handle all the dirt and mud Mother Nature can throw at you. Constructed from durable hand-lasted rubber and flexible four way stretch 7mm Neo-Tech insulation. Durable, shock-absorbing rubber outsole. Comfort rated to -40°F.
Cleaning tip for rubber - sometimes a white, powdery film forms on real rubber, called "bloom". To remove "bloom" you can use a cleaner like Hunter Rubber Buffer, or you can try a teaspoon of olive oil. Rub the oil into the rubber part of the boot with a clean cloth. Note this tip applies to the rubber portions of the boot only.
- 100% Waterproof and Warm
- Natural hand-lasted rubber and a four way stretch inner bootie
- Non-slip and non-marking outsole
- Aegis antimicrobial odor protection insole
- Comfort rated from temperate to -40°F or sub zero conditions
- Meets ASTM 1677, F2913-11, and D471 2010 slip and chemical resistance standards
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 and F2412-11 steel toe standards
- Approximate height 15 3/8" (varies by size and date of manufacture)
Please note:Bogs first made this boot in solid black then switched to an orange toe based on OSHA recommendations. New stock arriving features a grey toe. Based on stock and size you will receive one of these three toe colors. If you have a specific need please notate in your order or give us a call and we'll see if we can accommodate you.
Medium (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Select a Color & Size and Add To Cart
You can always remove it later. Shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart.
What our customers have to say
Hi Neil, got them yesterday and they are great! Fast service and just what I ordered in a hard to find size. You can be sure I will be doing business with you again soon.... - Robert in California
Thanks for the follow-up email. These shoes just arrived yesterday. My husband likes them very much, but they are a little snug. I am packaging them up and sending back to... - Lisa in North Dakota