John Deere Root Beer 6" Lace-Up Steel Toe
Manufacturer: John Deere
$134.99 On Sale!
This 6" steel toe work-boot is part of John Deere's agriculture series. The Combine III boots are not just everyday run of the mill boots. Whether it is work in the mud, the garage, or on that green tractor, these boots are constructed to work as hard as you do. From the premium leathers, moisture-wicking antimicrobial lining, and the fatigue-fighting gel shock absorbers, every component is there to provide the best in quality, comfort, and workmanship.
- All-over leather
- Padded pigskin collar
- Padded pigskin Achilles heel guard
- Moisture-wicking nylon lining
- Eyelets and hooks set on stainless steel washers
- Removable polyurethane insert with moisture-wicking cover
- Tempered steel shank
- EVA midsole
- Oil, heat, and slip-resistant Combine III rubber outsole
- Goodyear welt construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05 standards
- Electrical hazard meets ASTM F2413-05 standards
Root Beer (dark brown):
M (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17
W (2E) - 14
This item is a closeout. Closeout purchases can be returned for an exchange, but are not eligible for refund.
Select a Color & Size and Add To Cart
You can always remove it later. Shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart.
What our customers have to say
Thank you for your customer service and the shoes that were sent as a gift. And I will be ordering from you again.... - Daniel in Virginia
Just a quick note to say a huge thanks for your GREAT service. You wouldn't believe how long I've wanted a pair of Moc's for. Being a Bigfoot (in some peoples eyes at least!)... - Matthew in the United Kingdom