John Deere Root Beer 6" Lace-Up Steel Toe
Manufacturer: John Deere
$74.99 On Sale!
This 6" steel toe work-boot is part of John Deere's agriculture series. The Combine III boots are not just everyday run of the mill boots. Whether it is work in the mud, the garage, or on that green tractor, these boots are constructed to work as hard as you do. From the premium leathers, moisture-wicking antimicrobial lining, and the fatigue-fighting gel shock absorbers, every component is there to provide the best in quality, comfort, and workmanship.
- All-over leather
- Padded pigskin collar
- Padded pigskin Achilles heel guard
- Moisture-wicking nylon lining
- Eyelets and hooks set on stainless steel washers
- Removable polyurethane insert with moisture-wicking cover
- Tempered steel shank
- EVA midsole
- Oil, heat, and slip-resistant Combine III rubber outsole
- Goodyear welt construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05 standards
- Electrical hazard meets ASTM F2413-05 standards
Root Beer (dark brown):
M (D) - 14
Clearance products are items that we will no longer be stocking for various reasons, such as the product was discontinued by the manufacturer or a new model is available. Check availability below.
Select a Color & Size and Add To Cart
You can always remove it later. Shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart.
What our customers have to say
Thank you so much for checking on the order. I did receive it, and the shoes are beautiful. So far, I am very pleased. You know, at 6 feet tall, it is often difficult to find... - Camille in Georgia
When you wear a size 15, shopping for shoes is the world's biggest hassle. I was a little hesitant to order shoes through the Internet, but I had great service, the fit was... - Steve in Missouri