Sorel Bear Pack Boot
$119.99 On Sale!
The Sorel Bear is a tall pack boot for the customer seeking the ultimate utility boot. The extra high shaft keeps the deep snow out. A perfect choice for running the snow blower or walking through deep powder.
Cleaning tip for rubber - sometimes a white, powdery film forms on real rubber, called "bloom". To remove "bloom" you can use a cleaner like Hunter Rubber Buffer, or you can try a teaspoon of olive oil. Rub the oil into the rubber part of the boot with a clean cloth. Note this tip applies to the rubber portions of the boot only.
- Durable water and wind resistant PU coated synthetic textile upper
- Drawstring with barrel lock closure
- Removable 9mm ThermoPlus® felt InnerBoot
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug
- Sealed 6mm ThermoPlus® felt midsole for added warmth
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell
- Sorel AeroTrac™ non-loading outsole
- Sorel rated to -60° F
- Approximate height 16.5" (varies by size and date of manufacture)
M (D) - 14, 17
This item is a closeout. Closeout purchases can be returned for an exchange, but are not eligible for refund.
Select a Color & Size and Add To Cart
You can always remove it later. Shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart.
What our customers have to say
Received my shoe shipment last week; have been wearing them since receipt to see if I liked them before I responded. I love them!! It's so nice to have shoes that actually... - Paul in California
Thank you... we will be ordering all our boots from your company. The service is outstanding and trying to accommodate us has truly impressed me and my family. Thank you... - Bridget in NJ