Sorel Bear Pack Boot
$119.99 On Sale!
The Sorel Bear is a tall pack boot for the customer seeking the ultimate utility boot. The extra high shaft keeps the deep snow out. A perfect choice for running the snow blower or walking through deep powder.
Cleaning tip for rubber - sometimes a white, powdery film forms on real rubber, called "bloom". To remove "bloom" you can use a cleaner like Hunter Rubber Buffer, or you can try a teaspoon of olive oil. Rub the oil into the rubber part of the boot with a clean cloth. Note this tip applies to the rubber portions of the boot only.
- Durable water and wind resistant PU coated synthetic textile upper
- Drawstring with barrel lock closure
- Removable 9mm ThermoPlus® felt InnerBoot
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug
- Sealed 6mm ThermoPlus® felt midsole for added warmth
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell
- Sorel AeroTrac™ non-loading outsole
- Sorel rated to -60° F
- Approximate height 16.5" (varies by size and date of manufacture)
M (D) - 14
This item is a closeout. Closeout purchases can be returned for an exchange, but are not eligible for refund.
Select a Color & Size and Add To Cart
You can always remove it later. Shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart.
What our customers have to say
Thanks for the email. I am enjoying my shoes, I'm glad that I found your site. Also, I'm happy someone can finally sell shoes at a good price instead of marking them up just... - Travis in Kansas
Thank you for the note - the shoes are great! I will definitely be visiting your online store again. Thanks again.... - Brent in Virginia