The Birkenstock Arizona is a classic staple. This sandal is an individually adjustable two-strap style sandal with taupe suede leather. The anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed conforms to the shape of your feet over time while providing arch support, a heel cup, and a roomy toe box.
The Birkenstock Arizona features suede lining, a real leather insole, and an EVA cushioned, shock-absorbing outsole. The adjustable metal pin buckles on the soft, flexible leather straps complete this classic look.
Birkenstock sizing is European so to determine your US size you would add 33. (size US 14 + 33 = 47)
Taupe Suede Leather
M (D) - 47 (US 14), 48 (US 15), 49 (US 16), 50 (US 17)
- Suede leather upper - thick and supple leathers without additional dyes to keep the leather breathable, durable and comfortable
- The original Birkenstock footbed - featuring pronounced arch support, deep heel cup and roomy toe box
- Footbed molds and shapes to your foot
- EVA sole - flexible, lightweight, durable, shock absorbing
- US size + 33 = Birkenstock size (for example, if you wear a men's US 17 then 17+33=50 so you wear a Birkenstock size 50)
- One size 14 weighs 11 oz
- Made in Germany