The Targhee II Mid waterproof trail hiker provides the ankle support you need to cover miles of trail in comfort. The aggressive outsole with 4mm multi directional lugs ensures you can tackle even the toughest terrain. Your feet will stay nice and dry thanks to the KEEN.Dry® waterproof breathable membrane and hydrophobic mesh lining.
Keen's Targhee II hiker is pack with stabilizing support for your feet, including a contoured heel lock, torsion stability ESS shank, and a non-marking rubber outsole. The dual density compression molded EVA midsole and removable, metatomical dual density EVA footbed provide a superior level of comfort. Whether you are tackling county roads, city streets, or the toughest trails, Keen is there for you.
M (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Contoured heel lock
- KEEN.Dry® waterproof breathable membrane
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- S3 heel support structure
- One size 14 weighs 1 lb 5 oz
- Approximate height 3.5"
- Made in Thailand