The Targhee II waterproof trail shoe provides the support you need to cover miles of trail in comfort. The aggressive outsole with 4mm multi directional lugs ensures you can tackle even the toughest terrain. Your feet will stay nice and dry thanks to the KEEN.Dry® waterproof breathable membrane and hydrophobic mesh lining.
Keen's Targhee II trail shoe is pack with stabilizing support for your feet, including a contoured heel lock, torsion stability ESS shank, and a non-marking rubber outsole. The dual density compression molded EVA midsole and removable, metatomical dual density EVA footbed provide a superior level of comfort. Whether you are tackling county roads, city streets, or the toughest trails, Keen is there for you.
Cascade Brown/Golden Yellow
M (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Keen.dry™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Contoured heel lock for ankle support