The Birkenstock Boston is a slip-on classic that can be worn year round. The Boston is made from extra thick, oiled Habana leather. The anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed conforms to the shape of your feet over time while providing arch support, a heel cup, and a roomy toe box.
The Birkenstock Boston features suede lining, a real leather insole, and an EVA cushioned, shock-absorbing outsole. The adjustable metal pin buckle on the untreated, sturdy leather strap completes this classic look.
Birkenstock sizing is European so to determine your US size you would add 33. (size US 14 + 33 = 47)
M (D) - 47 (US 14), 48 (US 15), 49 (US 16), 50 (US 17)
- Oiled leather upper - BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material
- The original Birkenstock footbed - featuring pronounced arch support, deep heel cup and roomy toe box
- Footbed molds and shapes to your foot
- Real leather insole
- Cork footbed
- Suede lining
- EVA outsole - flexible, lightweight, durable, shock absorbing
- US size + 33 = Birkenstock size (for example, if you wear a men's US 17 then 17+33=50 so you wear a Birkenstock size 50)
- One size 14 weighs 13 oz
- Made in Germany