The 800 ST waterproof, steel toe boot is certified by the US Navy for both flight and flight deck use. This all-leather, GORE-TEX lined boot features a 100% Vibram® Chevron outsole to improve traction. This boot is composed of 100% cattlehide leather, VANGUARD® sole construction, GORE-TEX waterproof bootie, soft removable insole, EH rated, and is 8" in height.
Belleville Boot Company was established in 1904 and is the oldest and largest US military boot provider in the nation. Over a century of precision and dedication to craftsmanship combine to serve as the ultimate salute to the men and women of our armed forces.
Please note the manufacturer advises this Made in the USA style from Belleville may run 1/2 to 1 size large.
Regular (M or D) - 14, 15, 16
Wide (W or EE) - 14, 15, 16
- 8" standard military height
- Smooth cattlehide leather upper
- 100% rubber VIBRAM® Chevron outsole
- Soft removable insole
- VANGUARD® sole construction
- Cushioned direct injected midsole
- GORE-TEX® waterproof fabric bootie construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards
- EH rated
- Berry compliant
- US Navy Flight and Flight Deck approved
- One size 14 weighs 2 lb 13 oz
- Made in the USA