The Carolina 8" Steel Toe Logger boot is an all-leather work boot when you need dependable, comfortable boots. Carolina has delivered the best work and safety footwear in the industry for over 50 years.
The Carolina 1821 style boot has an aggressive rubber outsole with a triple bar steel shank for support. The briar pitstop leather is paired with a slip and oil resistant one-piece rubber lug outsole. Additional features include a steel safety toe and an electrical hazard rated outsole with welt construction. Carolina boots are built for work.
Special note: Carolina has been experiencing manufacturing delays related to the pandemic. You can sign up for an email stock notification if the size and width you need is not available. Contact us if you need more information.
Medium (D) - 14, 15, 16
Wide (2E) - 14, 15, 16
Extra Wide (4E) - 14, 15, 16
- Briar soggy leather upper
- Non-removable padded insole
- Electrical hazard meets ASTM F2892-11 standards
- Steel shank
- Welt construction
- Oil resisting one-piece rubber lug outsole
- Slip resistant ASTM F1677, Mark II
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75
- Fits true to size with the Brannock device
- One size 14 weighs 2 lb 11 oz
- Made in Vietnam