When you need a durable, waterproof, lightweight leather hiker look no further than the Columbia Newton Ridge Plus II. This solid construction provides a comfortable foundation whether you're walking around city streets or hitting the hiking trails.
The suede upper paired with metal hardware gives this boot a stylish look so you can wear it on or off the trails. The waterproof seamed construction and Omni-GRIP™ non-marking traction rubber outsole keep you upright and dry. Comfort features include the TECHLITE™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return as you walk.
Suede Elk/Mountain Red
M (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17
W (2E) - 14, 15, 16
- Suede leather upper
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole provides long lasting comfort, superior cushioning and high energy return
- Removable cushioned insole
- Non-marking Omni-Grip™ traction rubber outsole
- Durable metal lace hooks and d-rings
- Nylon shank
- One size 14 weighs 1 lb 7 oz
- Made in Vietnam