The World Tour collection from Rockport taps the globetrotter in everyone and delivers what it takes to go the extra mile. This collection provides forefoot flexibility and long-term comfort thanks to a special Walking Platform construction: built-in Strobel® technology and EVA cushioning - which not only conforms to the shape of the foot for a personalized fit, but also provides lightweight shock absorption to reduce foot and leg fatigue.
Comfort features include a padded tongue and collar to help protect from excessive rubbing and prevent blisters. The shoe's full-grain leather wears well, conforming to the foot over time for a custom, comfortable fit, and is easy to maintain to extend product life. The rubber sole provides a durable grip on a variety of surfaces.
Brown Tumbled Leather
M (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17
W (2E) - 14, 15, 16
- Strobel Construction® offers forefoot flexibility to aid the walking motion
- Padded collar offers protection from excessive rubbing; helps prevent blisters
- San Crispino Construction provides a wide base of support for stability; can be re-soled for renewable value
- Rubber outsole provides a durable grip on a variety of surfaces
- 5 eyelet lacing
- One size 14 weighs 1 lb 3 oz
- Made in Vietnam