The Utility Detroit XT Mid is a carbon fiber safety toe work boot with a flexible feel and supportive hiker fit. Crafted with the Keen.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane, these work boots get the job done. The hiking-inspired fit means these boots feel just as good as they look. The Keen.Key-Tech Flex contoured underfoot support provides structured stability and comfort with enhanced flexibility.
The Detroit XT Mid is packed with safety features including an EH, oil and slip-resistant outsole, a waterproof leather upper, reflective webbing, and a carbon fiber protective toe. Comfort features include shellback heel support, dual-density compression molded EVA and PU midsole, and a removable, metatomical PU footbed.
Note: This style was discontinued by the manufacturer so grab yours while we have them available.
M (D) - 14, 15
- Waterproof leather upper
- Left and right asymmetrical non-metallic carbon-fiber safety toes
- Keen.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Keen.Key-Tech Flex contoured underfoot support
- Shellback heel support
- Non-mutilating upper reduces chance of marking or scratching surfaces
- Meets ASTM F2913-17 SATRA non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Medium duty
- Oil resistant outsole
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Mesh and moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- One size 14 weighs 2 lb
- Made in China