The Carolina Domestic 8" Steel Toe boot is an all-leather work boot when you need dependable, comfortable, made in the USA boots. Carolina has delivered the best work and safety footwear in the industry for over 50 years.
This 1809 style work boot is all about comfort with a removable polyurethane footbed, a Poron® Permafresh performance cushioned insole, and Dri-lex® lining. Protective features include a steel safety toe, an electrical hazard rated, slip-resistant dual density polyurethane outsole, supportive steel shank and welt construction. Carolina boots are built for work.
Special note: Carolina has been experiencing manufacturing delays related to the pandemic. You can sign up for an email stock notification if the size and width you need is not available. The manufacturer has decided to pause production on the 4E widths for this style. They hope to resume production possibly in 2022. Contact us if you need more information.
Medium (D) - 14, 15
Wide (2E) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Amber gold leather upper
- Dri-LEX® lining
- Poron® performance cushioning insole
- Removable AG7™ polyurethane footbed
- Electrical hazard to withstand applications of 18,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage
- Steel shank
- Welt construction
- Dual density polyurethane outsole
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75
- One size 14 weighs 2 lb 10 oz
- MADE IN THE USA