The Dunham 8000Works Safety Toe boot is a 6" tall leather boot that's built to work as hard as you. The protective carbon fiber safety toe meets ASTM standards for impact and compression resistance. With an expert fit and high functionality, these waterproof, slip-resistant boots will give you reliable performance in a variety of work conditions.
Comfort features include a padded collar and tongue, a nylon shank for stability, a removable footbed with advanced comfort and cushioning, and an RBar to provide maximum stability. This boot will not disappoint when it comes to safety. Safety testing includes ASTM F2412-18a for protective toe compression resistance, ASTM F2913-18a for protective toe impact resistance, ESR-TESTER ANSI-241 PT99 which helps to prevent electrical shock hazards, ASTM F2913-11 and SATRA TM144 for slip resistance in dry, wet, oil, and oil/wet conditions. The Dunham 800Works boots are seam-sealed with a waterproof membrane to help keep your feet dry.
The manufacturer discontinued the larger sizes on this style so grab yours while you can!
M (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17
XW (4E) - 14, 15, 17
XXW (6E) - 14, 15, 16
- Leather upper
- ASTM F2412-18a protective toe compression resistance
- ASTM F2913-18a protective toe impact resistance
- ESR-TESTER ANSI-241 PT99 electric shock hazard
- ASTM 2913-11 slip resistance
- SATRA TM144 slip resistance
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Oil-resistant rubber outsole
- Padded collar and tongue
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- HydroGuard® waterproof system
- Waterproof membrane
- Nylon shank
- Removable footbed
- One size 14 weighs 2 lb 4 oz
- Made in China