The Cartwright is a plain toe wellington boot with extra depth for a roomier feel. The full grain tumbled brown leather upper features a protective toe and heel. Comfort features include an ergonomic, removable insole with contoured soft rebound foam. This boot also has an MXgrip slip and oil resistant outsole and a waterproof membrane.
Hoss Boot Company was founded with the belief that hard-working men want more choices when it comes to selecting footwear for work. Their carefully crafted work boots use the best materials possible to keep you safe on the job without sacrificing comfort. The founders of Hoss have been in the footwear industry for more than three decades so they know you need a reliable work boot with a wider toe box to give you more comfort at work, when you need it most.
Medium (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Wide (2E) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Extra Wide (4E) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Extra Extra Wide (6E) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Full grain tumbled brown success leather
- Extra depth for a roomier feel
- Pull-on wellington style approximate height 12"
- Protective toe and heel
- Ergonomic insole with contoured soft rebound foam
- Direct attach MXgrip slip and oil resisting outsole
- Waterproof membrane
- Removable insole
- One size 14 weighs 2 lb 10 oz
- Made in China