Hoss Boot Company is a new brand of work boots brought to you by a former executive of Avenger work boots. Hoss was created with a wider toe box to give you more comfort at work, when you need it most.
The Cartwright is a plain toe wellington boot with extra depth for a roomier feel. The full grain tumbled brown leather upper features a protective toe and heel. Comfort features include an ergonomic, removable insole with contoured soft rebound foam. This boot also has an MXgrip slip and oil resistant outsole and a waterproof membrane.
Stay tuned for the 4E and 6E widths coming soon. ETA is May for the extended widths.
Medium (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17
Wide (2E) - 14, 15, 16, 17
- Full grain tumbled brown success leather
- Extra depth for a roomier feel
- Pull-on wellington style approximate height 12"
- Protective toe and heel
- Ergonomic insole with contoured soft rebound foam
- Direct attach MXgrip slip and oil resisting outsole
- Waterproof membrane
- Removable insole
- One size 14 weighs 2 lb 10 oz
- Made in China