The Birkenstock Arizona is a classic staple. This sandal is an individually adjustable two-strap style sandal with Habana oiled leather. The anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed conforms to the shape of your feet over time while providing arch support, a heel cup, and a roomy toe box.
The Birkenstock Arizona features suede lining, a real leather insole, and an EVA cushioned, shock-absorbing outsole. The adjustable metal pin buckles on the untreated, sturdy leather straps complete this classic look.
Birkenstock sizing is European so to determine your US size you would add 33. (size US 14 + 33 = 47)
M (D) - 47 (US 14), 48 (US 15), 49 (US 16), 50 (US 17)
- Oiled leather straps - BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material
- The original Birkenstock footbed - featuring pronounced arch support, deep heel cup and roomy toe box
- Footbed molds and shapes to your foot
- Real leather insole
- Cork footbed
- Suede lining
- EVA outsole - flexible, lightweight, durable, shock absorbing
- US size + 33 = Birkenstock size (for example, if you wear a men's US 17 then 17+33=50 so you wear a Birkenstock size 50)
- One size 14 weighs 12 oz
- Made in Germany