The Bogs® Classic High boot is made with durable rubber to keep your feet comfortable and dry. The 7mm four way stretch Neo-Tech™ insulation is comfort rated from temperate to -40° F. The Classic High has a contour fit for the ultimate support and comfort.
Cleaning tip for rubber - sometimes a white, powdery film forms on real rubber, called "bloom". To remove "bloom" you can use a cleaner like Hunter Rubber Buffer, or you can try a teaspoon of olive oil. Rub the oil into the rubber part of the boot with a clean cloth. Note this tip applies to the rubber portions of the boot only.
M (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
- 100% Waterproof
- Approximate height 15" (varies by size and date of manufacture)
- Entry circumference approximately 17"
- Constructed with 7mm waterproof Neo-Tech™ insulation
- Comfort rated from temperate to -40° F
- Durable hand-lasted rubber over a four way stretch inner bootie
- Non-slip, non-marking and self-cleaning outsole
- DuraFresh bio-technology that activates to fight unwanted odors
- Fits true-to-size with the Brannock device
- One size 14 weighs 2 lb 13 oz
- Made in China