The Mt. Emey Velcro Slip-On by Apis Footwear is a diabetic shoe with multi-depth options for anyone who needs to take special care of their feet. These lightweight slip-ons offer casual styling, but have the roominess and comfort features that doctors recommend.
Three layers of removable insoles provide comfort, support, and extra depth, or remove them to use your own custom orthotics. The flexible wedge outsole gives you a stable base while the broad toe box gives you the space you need to walk in comfort all day long. These shoes are A5500 Medicare certified.
4E - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
6E - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
9E - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
- Soft leather upper
- Full leather lining
- High density flexible EVA outsole
- Extra firm medial/lateral counter
- Double depth with broad toe box
- 3 layers of removable inserts
- Durable wedge sole for stability
- A5500 Medicare certified
- One size 14 weighs 1 lb 1 oz
- Made in China