The Carolina Domestic 6" Steel Toe boot is an all-leather work boot that's there for you when you need dependable, comfortable, made in the USA boots. Carolina has delivered the best work and safety footwear in the industry for over 50 years.
The Carolina 1309 style work boot has an amber gold pitstop leather upper paired with an electrical hazard rated, slip-resistant dual density outsole. Comfort features include Dri-lex® lining, a Poron® performance cushioned insole, and a removable polyurethane footbed. The steel shank and welt construction provide the stability you need to get you through your work day while the steel safety toe keeps you protected. Carolina boots work.
Special note: The 4E widths for Carolina are expected to be available again for Spring 2023.
Medium (D) - 14, 15
Wide (2E) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Extra Wide (4E) - 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Amber gold leather upper
- Dri-LEX® lining
- Poron® performance cushioning insole
- Removable AG7™ polyurethane footbed
- Electrical hazard to withstand applications of 18,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage
- Steel shank
- Welt construction
- Dual density polyurethane outsole
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75
- One size 14 weighs 2 lb 12 oz
- MADE IN THE USA
- Fits true to size with the Brannock device