Hoss Boot Company is a new brand of work boots brought to you by a former executive of Avenger work boots. Hoss was created with a wider toe box to give you more comfort at work, when you need it most.
The Cartwright is a composite toe wellington boot with extra depth for a roomier feel. The full grain tumbled brown leather upper features a protective toe and heel. Comfort features include an ergonomic, removable insole with contoured soft rebound foam. This boot also has an MXgrip slip and oil resistant outsole with electrical hazard ratings and a waterproof membrane.
Medium (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17
Wide (2E) - 14, 15, 16, 17
Extra Wide (4E) - 14, 15, 16, 17
Extra Extra Wide (6E) - 14, 15, 16, 17
- Full grain tumbled brown success leather
- Extra depth for a roomier feel
- Composite safety toe
- Pull-on wellington style approximate height 12"
- Protective toe and heel
- Ergonomic insole with contoured soft rebound foam
- Direct attach MXgrip slip and oil resisting outsole
- Waterproof membrane
- ASTM F2413-17 electrical hazard rating
- Removable insole
- One size 14 weighs 2 lb 13 oz
- Made in China