The Laredo Chain is a steel toe 8" lace-up boot. With a leather upper, round toe, and low walking heel, the Chain is a comfortable, affordable work boot. Whether you're on the farm, ranch, or in a warehouse, these boots will work for you.
Comfort features include a cushioned comfort insole, inner lining, and padded collar. The rubber outsole is both oil and heat resistant and is built to be long-wearing. These electrical hazard rated boots meet ASTM safety standards and the steel shank provides all day arch support. Laredo boots are known for their great prices. Laredo is a division of Dan Post Boot Company.
M (D) - 14, 15, 16, 17
W (2E) - 14, 15, 16, 17
- Leather upper
- 8" height
- Non-removable comfort cushion insole
- Low walking heel - heel height approximately 1"
- Round toe
- Rubber outsole
- Oil resistant outsole
- Heat resistant outsole
- Electrical Hazard meets ASTM F2413-18 standards
- Steel safety toe meets aSTM F2413-18 standards
- One size 14 weighs 2 lb 3 oz
- Made in China